- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 8 hours ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 8 hours ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 3 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 4 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
First Open Source Satellite: Houston, We’ve Not Had a Problem!
A few weeks ago, the first open source satellite made its way into space. The Libre Space Foundation, the organization behind the satellite, is dedicated to developing libre space hardware. The cube sat in question is UPSat, a 2U...
- Posted 6 years ago