- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 mins ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 30 mins ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 3 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 4 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
You don’t need a cold cellar in your house…If you have a Raspberry Pi!
The maker Danzetto to cure his meats decided to build himself a fully automatic meat curing chamber, called the curebOS, with the aid of a raspberry pi. This mini fridge has everything. Sitting on top is a...
- Posted 6 years ago