- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Prisma photo? No thanks, I’d use the open source deep learning from Torch on GitHub
Prisma filter is a real “a must do trend” in smartphone photography, nowadays. It transforms your photos into artworks using the styles of famous artists: Van Gogh, Picasso, Levitan, as well as world famous ornaments and patterns....
- Posted 6 years ago
AMD places hopes for machine learning and moneymaking in GPUopen
A new initiative by AMD to create an open source toolchain for GPU development could make machine learning frameworks easier to develop! Upon the project’s official launch, Nicolas Thibieroz, senior manager of worldwide gaming engineering at AMD,...
- Posted 7 years ago