- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
DIY Commodore PET Model 8032 Replica
Thanks to Raspberry pi and 3D Printer you’ll be able to recreate a perfect replica of the iconic Commodore PET model 8032 launched back in 1977. The Commodore PET with the first personal computer sold to the...
- Posted 4 years ago
MNT Reform: DIY a 3D Printed Vintage Laptop
The MNT Reform is a modular, open source laptop made with 3D printed parts and inspired by classic PCs like the Sinclair ZX Spectrum and Commodore 64. Designed by Lukas F. Hartmann, the fun computer uses a...
- Posted 5 years ago