- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 1 month ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 7 months ago
Did you get new tattoo? No, I don’t…it’s a flexible electrode!
The team at Stanford University’s Bao Lab created an innovative flexible electrode that has high performance. The new stretchy material uses a molecule normally used to thicken soups to help make it more flexible. After testing 20...
- Posted 6 years ago
Brain Reading with Arduino?
Leonardo Lupori and Raffaele Mazziotti are active in the field of neuroscience at Tommaso Pizzorusso’s lab at Neuroscience Institute CNR of Pisa respectively as molecular biologist and experimental psychologist. They created an Arduino-based and MATLAB-controlled tool called...
- Posted 7 years ago
Support OpenBCI: the Open Source Brain-Computer Interface For Makers
Truly amazing project on kickstarter! OpenBCI is a versatile and affordable Arduino-compatible, 8-channel EEG platform that gives you access to high-quality, raw EEG data via OpenBCI: An Open Source Brain-Computer Interface For Makers by Joel Murphy &...
- Posted 9 years ago