- Making Your Own Photovoltaic 5V SystemPosted 2 days ago
- Sezme: a Memory Game for the ArduinoPosted 6 days ago
- Virtual arduino experimentPosted 7 days ago
- Tilt to TellPosted 1 week ago
- Nextion 3.5″ TFT LCD Digital Compass for ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- An Autonomous RoverPosted 2 weeks ago
- Smart Air Cooler with ESP8266Posted 2 weeks ago
- Nano33BLESensor: Getting Started with the Nano 33 BLE SensePosted 2 weeks ago
- Interfacing Ultrasonic Ranging Module HC-SR04 With ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Make a Music Reactive RBG Light Box/ #smartcreativityPosted 2 weeks ago
Baidu Apollo: the Open Source Self-Driving Vehicle Tech Platform
By opening up its robust, mature, and secure autonomous driving technology to the industry, Baidu aims to build a collaborative ecosystem, utilizing its strengths in artificial intelligence (AI) technology to work together with other companies to promote...
- Posted 5 years ago
Pulse Magazine: Enabling Tomorrow’s Connected World with Atmel
EEWeb spoke in depth with Reza Kazerounian, Atmel’s SVP and GM of Microcontroller and Wireless Solutions Business Units driving IoT solutions and strategy, about some recent projects that find the company investing heavily, like many in the...
- Posted 6 years ago
A Low-Cost, Open Source LiDAR (autonomous vehicles)
An interesting project is rising funds on kickstarter: a Low-Cost LiDAR for Educational, Embedded System and Robotic Use: Starting in 2009, I noticed the need for LiDAR. Ground and aerial bots need good data from their physical...
- Posted 7 years ago