- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Baidu Apollo: the Open Source Self-Driving Vehicle Tech Platform
By opening up its robust, mature, and secure autonomous driving technology to the industry, Baidu aims to build a collaborative ecosystem, utilizing its strengths in artificial intelligence (AI) technology to work together with other companies to promote...
- Posted 5 years ago
Pulse Magazine: Enabling Tomorrow’s Connected World with Atmel
EEWeb spoke in depth with Reza Kazerounian, Atmel’s SVP and GM of Microcontroller and Wireless Solutions Business Units driving IoT solutions and strategy, about some recent projects that find the company investing heavily, like many in the...
- Posted 7 years ago
A Low-Cost, Open Source LiDAR (autonomous vehicles)
An interesting project is rising funds on kickstarter: a Low-Cost LiDAR for Educational, Embedded System and Robotic Use: Starting in 2009, I noticed the need for LiDAR. Ground and aerial bots need good data from their physical...
- Posted 8 years ago