- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (first part)Posted 5 days ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 4 weeks ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 2 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 2 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- How to Make Non-Touch Automatic Door Open-Close SystemPosted 3 months ago
“Auduino” an audio synthesizer based on Arduino Mega
In the world of homebrew synthesizers, there are plenty of noiseboxes and grooveboxes that make all kinds of wacky and wild noises. However, common projects like the Auduino and Atari Punk Console are often limited in that...
- Posted 11 months ago
NTH Music Synthesizer
https://v.kickstarter.com/1579389421_87009b864374ec78ff4dcfab9f0f1a4df92d6372/projects/59424/video-74391-h264_high.mp4 The NTH is an open source music synthesizer featuring instant fun, awesome sound, and a hackable design. The NTH is designed so that a complete beginner can quickly craft incredibly varied timbres. For the synth...
- Posted 2 years ago
VCV Rack is an open-source virtual modular synth you can download for free
VCV Rack is a standalone application created by Andrew Belt, a young developer who developed a strong interest in the world of Eurorack modular synthesis. One of the foundational goals of the project was to keep it free...
- Posted 4 years ago