- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 1 week ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
“Auduino” an audio synthesizer based on Arduino Mega
In the world of homebrew synthesizers, there are plenty of noiseboxes and grooveboxes that make all kinds of wacky and wild noises. However, common projects like the Auduino and Atari Punk Console are often limited in that...
- Posted 1 year ago
NTH Music Synthesizer
https://v.kickstarter.com/1579389421_87009b864374ec78ff4dcfab9f0f1a4df92d6372/projects/59424/video-74391-h264_high.mp4 The NTH is an open source music synthesizer featuring instant fun, awesome sound, and a hackable design. The NTH is designed so that a complete beginner can quickly craft incredibly varied timbres. For the synth...
- Posted 3 years ago
VCV Rack is an open-source virtual modular synth you can download for free
VCV Rack is a standalone application created by Andrew Belt, a young developer who developed a strong interest in the world of Eurorack modular synthesis. One of the foundational goals of the project was to keep it free...
- Posted 4 years ago