- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 8 hours ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 5 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 5 months ago
“Auduino” an audio synthesizer based on Arduino Mega
In the world of homebrew synthesizers, there are plenty of noiseboxes and grooveboxes that make all kinds of wacky and wild noises. However, common projects like the Auduino and Atari Punk Console are often limited in that...
- Posted 2 years ago
NTH Music Synthesizer
https://v.kickstarter.com/1579389421_87009b864374ec78ff4dcfab9f0f1a4df92d6372/projects/59424/video-74391-h264_high.mp4 The NTH is an open source music synthesizer featuring instant fun, awesome sound, and a hackable design. The NTH is designed so that a complete beginner can quickly craft incredibly varied timbres. For the synth...
- Posted 3 years ago
VCV Rack is an open-source virtual modular synth you can download for free
VCV Rack is a standalone application created by Andrew Belt, a young developer who developed a strong interest in the world of Eurorack modular synthesis. One of the foundational goals of the project was to keep it free...
- Posted 5 years ago