- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
Open Source Arduino Learner Kit V2
If you are a beginner in Arduino World and going to learn Arduino having some hands-on experience this Instructables and the Kit is for you. This Kit is also a good choice for the teachers who like...
- Posted 3 years ago
Gravity Starter Kit for Arduino: all you need is code!
Gravity Starter Kit for Arduino is an open-source, plug&play electronics toolkit that provides Arduino beginners and makers with the easiest experience of learning and playing with the Arduino platform. Summertime is a magic period when most of...
- Posted 7 years ago