- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 7 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
MIND Kit: Easy-To-Use Robotics Kit for Developers
Vincross has launched a Kickstarter campaign for a modular robotics kit ranging from $89 for the Linux-driven, quad -A53 compute unit, called MIND Kit. The MIND Kit aims to fill the gap between professional robotics kits and...
- Posted 3 years ago
Bitmain and 96Boards Have Released the Sophon Edge Development Board for Deep Learning
Bitmain has been moving into the AI business with their offshoot Sophon, which specializes in TPU-equipped devices. The company has recently collaborated with 96Boards to launch the Sophon Edge Developer Board to bring deep-learning capabilities for any number...
- Posted 4 years ago
Acumos: the AI Open Source Platform
AT&T wants to make artificial intelligence accessible to everyone. To that end, they’re collaborating with Tech Mahindra to build an open source artificial intelligence platform, Acumos, hosted by The Linux Foundation that makes it easy to build, share and deploy AI...
- Posted 5 years ago