- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Intel Genuino 101 Review: can it replace the Pi?
The easiest way to describe the Genuino 101 is that “it’s a bit like the Raspberry Pi“. Except that it isn’t. Where the Pi is a tiny, cheap, programmable computer able to run a full operating system,...
- Posted 7 years ago