- Make your curtains smartPosted 3 hours ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 3 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 4 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 5 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
EggBot: Would you like to draw on things that are impossible to print on?
If you’d like to do it, I think that the EggBot is perfect for you! The EggBot is a compact, easy to use open-source art robot that can draw on spherical or egg-shaped objects. Not just eggs...
- Posted 6 years ago
“Tatoué” Evolves from Hacked 3D Printer to Giant Robotic Tattooing Machine
Last year, we reported on a French tattoo studio that hacked a MakerBot printer and turned it into a tattooing machine. At the time, it was still a pretty rough, if cool, concept – tatoué, as Appropriate Audiences...
- Posted 7 years ago