- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Tree, Root and Mote: Build Your Own 3D Printer Farm, on Kickstarter
In September, CEL unveiled the Root, a remote control device that allows users to monitor, control and share prints via wired or wireless network, and the Tree, a sturdy shelving unit designed to house multiple Robox printers, at...
- Posted 6 years ago
Tend.ai: smart AI robotics to automate your 3D printer farm
An Oregon startup called Tend.ai has deployed a robotic arm, artificial intelligence and cloud computing to create an automated print farm. The robotic arm with attached webcam and gripper is trained through the Tend.ai computer module to...
- Posted 7 years ago