- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
ZeroDriver, the Arduino Zero-compatible dual-motor driver board for robotics and mechatronics projects.
ZeroDriver is an Arduino Zero-compatible dual-motor driver board for robotics and mechatronics projects. Robotics projects usually need two boards – a microcontroller board and a separate driver for the motors. ZeroDriver combines both in one for your convenience....
- Posted 6 years ago