- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Zobbie: Cute Hackable Pi Zero W Hexapod
David Pride has taken a Tobbie robot toy and hacked it using some 3D-printed extra parts and a Raspberry Pi Zero. He’s used a ZeroBorg from PiBorg as the motor controller and then 3D-printed a replacement head to house...
- Posted 4 years ago
ZeroBorg – Robotics for the Raspberry Pi Zero
The ZeroBorg is a new add on board for controlling motors using the incredible $5 computer Raspberry Pi Zero. The project has already hit the 300% funding on Kickstarter in less than 10 days. A Raspberry Pi...
- Posted 7 years ago