- PRO MIDI 1284P developer’s boardPosted 3 weeks ago
- The cheapest Arduino alternative: PRO MIDI 1284PPosted 1 month ago
- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 2 months ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 2 months ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 3 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 3 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 3 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 4 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 6 months ago
Combat the CoronaVirus (COVID-19) using the UV-C lamp for sterilize any things that enter in our home
Given the attack we are subjected to due to CoronaVirus (Covid-19), we have decided to sterilize whatever enters in the house, fruit, newspapers, books, etc, using ultra violet UV-C rays. Caution: UV-C rays are dangerous for skin and eyes so, close everything in a container...
- Posted 2 years ago
Save your Skin with this Open Source UV Index Detector
It measures solar radiation and visualizes the corresponding value on the integrated display of a miniaturized Arduino, in order to tell us when to expose ourselves to the sun… Summer is just around the corner and...
- Posted 5 years ago