- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 4 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Origibot2 is an Advanced Telepresent Robot Platform with Arduino
Made by Origin Robotics, the open-source Arduino-based robot is a successor to the company’s previously-released Origibot. Like that model, it’s equipped with an included Android tablet, and can be remotely-controlled via an iOS/Android/Windows/Mac web app from anywhere...
- Posted 4 years ago
3D printed ‘SelfieBot’ goes open source to encourage student robotics
The team behind the 3D printed ‘SelfieBot’ has open coded its smartphone telepresence robot for schools and universities, to encourage students and young makers to build their own versions. SelfieBot remains available to buy either as a...
- Posted 6 years ago