- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Africa’s First Drones Testing Corridor in Malawi
The corridor is the first in Africa with a focus on humanitarian and development use, said UNICEF. It’s designed to provide a controlled platform for the private sector, universities and other partners to explore how UAVs can be...
- Posted 6 years ago
Interview with Fred Trotter on Open Source Health. Be inspired for your next project!
When Open Source and e-health unite, something really interesting can happen. If you’re thinking about your next project, maybe you should care about some good advices from Fred Trotter, a serial entrepreneur on the open source meditech...
- Posted 8 years ago