- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 3 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Go Prosthetic: Affordable 3d Printed Limbs for Amputees
Peter “Max” Armstrong, a mechanical engineering student at the University of Colorado Boulder, has grown into a highly promising initiative called Go Prosthetics. After years of research, prototypes, and tinkering, Armstrong believes he has developed a low-cost and...
- Posted 5 years ago
FabJam 2 is ready for you: Join and experiment with Mobility
If you’re part of a makerspace or Fablab Communty, you should absolutely join FabJam2014: A single day event that brings together fabspaces (hackerspaces, fablabs, designlabs, makerspaces) from all around the world for a short, action-packed, creative workshop,...
- Posted 8 years ago