- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
SLOMO, the Arduino Controlled Ikea Frame
A new slow motion frame has been created by instructable user jollifactory using an affordable IKEA Ribba frame and has been inspired by the Slow Dance Frame created by Jeff Lieberman. With carefully-coordinated vibrations and lighting, the...
- Posted 5 years ago
Open Source Imaging – to boost research and development of magnetic resonance imaging and other medical devices.
The Open Source Imaging Initiative (OSI²) represents a new approach to the development of medical imaging devices, aiming to make the health-care benefits of modern instruments accessible to many more people around the globe. The project will...
- Posted 7 years ago