- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 1 month ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 4 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 5 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
Building Open Source Hardware – a new book by Alicia Gibb from OSHWA
Recently announced, this book by Alicia Gibb aims at giving you a more clear idea of what does it mean to create an open source hardware company, product or project. It’s worth reading for those who are...
- Posted 7 years ago
Make Your Own Lightsaber infographic
Well, this is not something we publish often but someone sent us a link in the submit news and that’s really cool and a with really well done infographic. This can teach a lot on how to make a...
- Posted 8 years ago