- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 6 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Interview to Richard Curtin (Premier Farnell): micro:bit, Codebug, IBM IoT Learner Kit
We had the pleasure to interview Richard Curtin (Global Director of Strategic Alliance, Premier Farnell). We asked him how micro:bit, codebug and Farnell initiatives will help young makers. Landoni Boris: Farnell element14, the “Development...
- Posted 5 years ago
Farnell element14 : $1,000 to Change the World
Do you have an idea that could Change the World? Engineering is one way in which talent, skills, expertise and imagination can be combined and used to Change the World for the better, both now and...
- Posted 6 years ago