- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 1 month ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 4 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 5 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
Distance Alert Project – Keep safety distance
We ensure social distancing with an audible and visual beacon that alerts you when you’re getting too close to a store counter, kiosk or counter. Since the “restart” after COVID-19 and the various Phase 2, Phase 3...
- Posted 6 months ago
DIY the Arduino Hungry Robot!
“This is fun, makes me smile, and feels good.” Sometimes, the best robots are less functional and more emotional. If you agree these words, you should definitely build your own Hungry Robot using Arduino along with some...
- Posted 3 years ago
DIY an Arduino Ultrasonic Garage Parking Assistant
Recently, low-cost microcontrollers like the Arduino have opened new doors for makers looking to do fun and interesting things with their vehicles. If you’ve ever had to park your car in a small garage or cramped space, you probably...
- Posted 4 years ago