- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 1 month ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 4 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 5 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
More vendors join Facebook’s open hardware project
The companies believe a collaborative model will enable faster innovation, creating more efficient and scalable hardware. Similar to open source software, the open source hardware movement encourages crowdsourcing and collaboration, opening the door for faster advancements. Facebook is...
- Posted 6 years ago
Facebook is aiming to overcome Cisco and Juniper with Open source Networking
Facebook recently released as an open source project its design for a networking device that it says will coordinates the actions of hundreds of thousands of servers in Facebook’s data centers. The target are the bigs like...
- Posted 7 years ago