- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 hour ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 day ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 3 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 6 days ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 months ago
New Linux SBCs to Watch in 2019
A few days ago Linux.com published an interesting post about a top 10 list of linux-based hacker boards to watch this year. SBC market is growing year by year and the number of different vendors and models...
- Posted 4 years ago
BeagleBone AI: Machine Learning and Computer Vision on Raspberry-Like Board
BeagleBoard.org has announced the BeagleBone AI, a high-end board for developers building artificial-intelligence and computer-vision applications. It uses a new dual Cortex-A15 Sitara AM5729 SoC that includes four powerhouse embedded-vision-engine (EVE) cores with AI capabilities. You can...
- Posted 5 years ago