- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
Check if the fruit is ripe with Arduino!
In this project we see how to build a device that detects maturation stages based on color with a neural network model. As fruits and vegetables ripen, they change color due to the four families of pigments:...
- Posted 4 months ago
“Listen to temperatures” with TinyML
Can we “listen” a difference between pouring hot and cold water? As you see in the video you can do it, but why? It is mentioned that the change is due to complex fluid dynamics reasons. Beyond...
- Posted 10 months ago
IoT Twitter follower tracker
Kutluhan Aktar has a gradually growing Twitter account for his website. Most of the time he forgets to check the follower trend to measure their growth. So, he decided to create this system to be placed on...
- Posted 1 year ago