- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 4 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Livingboard: Not Only Open Source Software!
Carlo Ratti Associati (CRA) and Indian non-profit organization WeRise collaboration gave birth to the prototype of a portable “motherboard system” to improve housing conditions in rural parts of India, called Livingboard. Livingboard encourages an open-source approach to...
- Posted 4 years ago
Minibuilders robots will build your House soon!
A research group at the Institute for Advanced Architecture of Catalonia (iaac.net), based in Barcelona set on a goal of re-elaborating 3D printing techniques to overcome existing limitations for large scale application. Here are the first results:...
- Posted 7 years ago
Welcome to Mataerial a new approach to Spatial Additive Manufacturing
Amazing project for a new approach to additive manufacturing in arts and architecture. Again from Barcelona Fablab – IaaC: MATAERIAL – a brand new method of additive manufacturing. This patent-pending method allows for creating 3D objects on...
- Posted 8 years ago
BetAbram Plans to Sell 3D House Printers for 12,000€ This Summer
A truly interesting news spotted on 3Dprint.com. According to the news portal, a Slovenian company, called BetAbram, plans on releasing a 3D house printer, the BetAbram P3, in the summer According to the company the printer will be...
- Posted 8 years ago
ESA wants to create a Lunar Base with 3D printing
“Setting up a lunar base could be made much simpler by using a 3D printer to build it from local materials. Industrial partners including renowned architects Foster + Partners have joined with ESA to test the feasibility...
- Posted 9 years ago