- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 4 weeks ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 1 month ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 1 month ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 2 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 2 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 2 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 2 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 2 months ago
- Hands-free TokensPosted 2 months ago
- Making Your Own Photovoltaic 5V SystemPosted 2 months ago
Livingboard: Not Only Open Source Software!
Carlo Ratti Associati (CRA) and Indian non-profit organization WeRise collaboration gave birth to the prototype of a portable “motherboard system” to improve housing conditions in rural parts of India, called Livingboard. Livingboard encourages an open-source approach to...
- Posted 3 years ago
Minibuilders robots will build your House soon!
A research group at the Institute for Advanced Architecture of Catalonia (iaac.net), based in Barcelona set on a goal of re-elaborating 3D printing techniques to overcome existing limitations for large scale application. Here are the first results:...
- Posted 6 years ago
Welcome to Mataerial a new approach to Spatial Additive Manufacturing
Amazing project for a new approach to additive manufacturing in arts and architecture. Again from Barcelona Fablab – IaaC: MATAERIAL – a brand new method of additive manufacturing. This patent-pending method allows for creating 3D objects on...
- Posted 7 years ago
BetAbram Plans to Sell 3D House Printers for 12,000€ This Summer
A truly interesting news spotted on 3Dprint.com. According to the news portal, a Slovenian company, called BetAbram, plans on releasing a 3D house printer, the BetAbram P3, in the summer According to the company the printer will be...
- Posted 7 years ago
ESA wants to create a Lunar Base with 3D printing
“Setting up a lunar base could be made much simpler by using a 3D printer to build it from local materials. Industrial partners including renowned architects Foster + Partners have joined with ESA to test the feasibility...
- Posted 8 years ago