- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 1 week ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 1 month ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 3 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 3 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 4 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 4 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 4 months ago
Portable portrait painter
There are probably more than a hundred Arduino-based printing machines on the internet with instructions available for making them. What makes this project unique is the built-in camera and screen. Other plotters must be connected to a computer, this works completely independently.
The 20fps video shown on the screen makes it easy to capture images with the camera, so just press the paint button to have a watercolor portrait in less than 5 minutes.