- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 6 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Infrared Wireless Temperature Transmission Alarm System with Arduino
ICStation team introduce you the Infrared Wireless Temperature Transmission Alarm System based on the ICStation UNO R3 Board. This system works under 5V power supply, it can monitor the temperature change in real time and send the change date to the corresponding control room. When the temperature is beyond the scope we set before, the system will alarm and inform us to take action. What’s more, this system is suitable for the temperature monitoring of the substation and switch cabinet. It has a good application prospect.
When the system works, the ICStation UNO R3 uses the DS18B20 Temperature Sensor to detect the current environment temperature and uses the infrared module to send the date to the corresponding device. When the temperature is beyond the temperature scope we set before, the system will alarm to inform us to take action.
Code for reference:
Step 1: Connection of the LCD1602.
Step 2: The Hardware connection of the sending part.
Step 3: The Hardware connection of the Receiving part.
Step 4: Picture to show effect.
Step 5: Video to show effect.
Schematic Diagram of the sending part.
Step 2: Schematic Diagram of the receiving part.
Bill of Materials:
6.1×a bundle of Bread Board Wire
7.2×5V Power Supply
12.1×Active Buzzer Module
Software & Code Snippets: