- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 3 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 4 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 4 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 4 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
DIY Quadcopter with 51 MCU C8051F 2212 KV930 Motor German EPP1045
Are you dreaming about DIY a cool quadcopter by yourself one day?Today ICStation Team will share you the making steps with a lot of ultra-clear pictures. The quadcopter we introduce to you uses framework of 51MCU and all modules of system based on C8051F.The rack is made of electric straight liner and tube socket with hard disk slice.The motor uses 2212 KV930. The front and back side of propellers use German EPP1045.
Step 1: Prepare two Hard Disk
These are two second-hand hard disk.
Step 2: Install the base of electric straight liner
Step 3: Prepare and install the main parts of engine body
Step 4: Use Desktop miniature bench drill to process rack
Step 5: Use the original propeller protector to fix these two EPP1045 propellers
Step 6: Weld Banana pin
Step 7: Install and fix the motor
Step 8: The whole structure of rack
Step 9: To modify the remote control FT06-C
Based on the cheap and big size FT06-C, add two ratio channel and LCD to display the relevant parameter.Leave the high frequency control head and replace whole PPM encoding board.