- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
DIY Quadcopter with 51 MCU C8051F 2212 KV930 Motor German EPP1045
Are you dreaming about DIY a cool quadcopter by yourself one day?Today ICStation Team will share you the making steps with a lot of ultra-clear pictures. The quadcopter we introduce to you uses framework of 51MCU and all modules of system based on C8051F.The rack is made of electric straight liner and tube socket with hard disk slice.The motor uses 2212 KV930. The front and back side of propellers use German EPP1045.
Step 1: Prepare two Hard Disk
These are two second-hand hard disk.
Step 2: Install the base of electric straight liner
Step 3: Prepare and install the main parts of engine body
Step 4: Use Desktop miniature bench drill to process rack
Step 5: Use the original propeller protector to fix these two EPP1045 propellers
Step 6: Weld Banana pin
Step 7: Install and fix the motor
Step 8: The whole structure of rack
Step 9: To modify the remote control FT06-C
Based on the cheap and big size FT06-C, add two ratio channel and LCD to display the relevant parameter.Leave the high frequency control head and replace whole PPM encoding board.