- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 16 hours ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 2 weeks ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
You can’t miss this Open Hardware Round table [Video]
You can’t really miss this roundtable from the ECC Berlin 2013 – Economics (and the) commons
An interview produced by Alain Ambrosi, at the Economics and the Commons Conference which took place in Berlin from 22 to 24 May 2013.
Interview conducted by Michel Bauwens with Joe Justice, Smàri Mc Carthy, Jaromil Rojo, Anna Seravalli and Chris Watkins.