- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 14 hours ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 2 weeks ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
Welcome to the Open Source Hoverboard Project!
Let’s face it, the world needs a Hoverboard! So that’s exactly what we’re going to try and build. We want to create an open source Hoverboard platform that can be customized for fun or tailored to meet the needs of any industry.
The technology needed to make a real working Hoverboard already exists, it’s just very expensive and not easily obtainable right now. Well, that’s one of the key things that we want to solve with this project. We want to spend the time and effort to figure out exactly what is needed and focus on bringing that technology down to a price that is affordable and obtainable. By making this an open source project, we can share all the information collected along the way and have users from all over the world contributing to help out.