- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 14 hours ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 4 days ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 5 days ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
- Drone – The latest Intel investmentPosted 2 weeks ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the HardwarePosted 2 weeks ago
- Desktop Metal, a 3D-printing with metal, coming soon!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Chinese factory replaces 90% of human workers with robots.Posted 2 weeks ago
- We’ll never seen better before!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Kitnic.it – share and build Open Source Electronics ProjectsPosted 2 weeks ago
Vectr, the Open Source 3D Sensing Gesture Controller is campaigning
Fascinating project on Kickstarter: really worth supporting:
What is Vectr?
The Hackme Vectr is an entirely new and unique way to interact with a modular synthesizer. Vectr is a three dimensional control interface designed for Eurorack modular system. It senses the location of a hand over its face and outputs a signal proportional to position for each axis: x (left and right), y (up and down), and z (in and out). So, you can control three things at one time, like turning three knobs all at once by moving your hand through the air.