- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 1 day ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 days ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 days ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 3 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 3 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 4 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 5 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
Upverter proposes the Hardware Product Canvas
Earlier in October, the Upverter team released the Hardware Product Canvas.
Despite the usefulness as a tool for design is maybe questionable, the canvas helps focusing on all the components in an early hardware project:
This is the Hardware Product Canvas. It’s a tool designed to help you get through the earliest stages of a hardware design. It’s open-source, creative commons, and totally hackable. We encourage you to take it, hack it and use it for your next hardware project or at your next hardware event.