- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 11 hours ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 2 weeks ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
Upverter proposes the Hardware Product Canvas
Earlier in October, the Upverter team released the Hardware Product Canvas.
Despite the usefulness as a tool for design is maybe questionable, the canvas helps focusing on all the components in an early hardware project:
This is the Hardware Product Canvas. It’s a tool designed to help you get through the earliest stages of a hardware design. It’s open-source, creative commons, and totally hackable. We encourage you to take it, hack it and use it for your next hardware project or at your next hardware event.