- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 7 hours ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 3 days ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 3 days ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 4 days ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 4 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 5 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 6 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 week ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 2 weeks ago
Underground Meats: Open Source Salami
Everything can be opensourced, also salami, and those guys are taking it seriously.
An open-source, educational approach to sharing the complex process of becoming a USDA-certified meat processor.
Hi, we are Underground Meats. We make salami.
The Underground Food Collective and Underground Meats is a group of people who love food and sharing it with our friends and family. We’ve been cooking and producing sustainable local food for years, supporting area farmers and growers. We started small, building off catering events, pop-up dinners, and word-of-mouth to open a couple restaurants, a catering facility, a meat/charcuterie production facility and a butcher shop. We feel extremely grateful and lucky for our success. We had a lot of help from our friends and family to get to this point.