- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 1 week ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 2 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 4 weeks ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 2 months ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 2 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 3 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 3 months ago
Underground Meats: Open Source Salami
Everything can be opensourced, also salami, and those guys are taking it seriously.
An open-source, educational approach to sharing the complex process of becoming a USDA-certified meat processor.
Hi, we are Underground Meats. We make salami.
The Underground Food Collective and Underground Meats is a group of people who love food and sharing it with our friends and family. We’ve been cooking and producing sustainable local food for years, supporting area farmers and growers. We started small, building off catering events, pop-up dinners, and word-of-mouth to open a couple restaurants, a catering facility, a meat/charcuterie production facility and a butcher shop. We feel extremely grateful and lucky for our success. We had a lot of help from our friends and family to get to this point.