- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 days ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 1 week ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 3 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 1 month ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
Underground Meats: Open Source Salami
Everything can be opensourced, also salami, and those guys are taking it seriously.
An open-source, educational approach to sharing the complex process of becoming a USDA-certified meat processor.
Hi, we are Underground Meats. We make salami.
The Underground Food Collective and Underground Meats is a group of people who love food and sharing it with our friends and family. We’ve been cooking and producing sustainable local food for years, supporting area farmers and growers. We started small, building off catering events, pop-up dinners, and word-of-mouth to open a couple restaurants, a catering facility, a meat/charcuterie production facility and a butcher shop. We feel extremely grateful and lucky for our success. We had a lot of help from our friends and family to get to this point.