- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 4 days ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 2 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 4 weeks ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 2 months ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 2 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 2 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 3 months ago
uArm: a Miniature (open source) Industrial Robot on Kickstarter
An incredible new project on Kickstarter, an open source hardware (mini imitation) of an industrial Arm: quite cool!
uArm is an Arduino-powered desktop 4-axis parallel-mechanism robot arm, modeled after the ABB industrial PalletPack robot.
When hearing the word “robot”, most of us may think of the giant industrial robot arms. They can precisely install the components at a very high speed, or handle many complex, even dangerous tasks.
Robots are awesome, and wouldn’t it be nice if everybody who wants a robot arm can actually afford one? After all, $50,000 is kind of a lot of money. This is when we, the UFactory come in. UFactory stands for “Your Factory”. We build various robotics products to make robots more accessible for everyone! That’s why we started the uArm project – a desktop miniature robot arm.