- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 2 weeks ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
- GuppY: Fishino becomes NanoPosted 2 months ago
Transforming ABS into Ceramic and Wood
With a bit of a Artisanal approach you can sometimes get a solution that is closer than you think to using advanced materials.
This instructables is truly amazing:
3D printed ABS objects can be transformed using some basic materials to look like various realistic surfaces. This cup and base were first printed in blue ABS and were transformed to look like a wood base and a ceramic cup.