- Create a connected Fish Tank with FishinoPosted 5 days ago
- Buiding an arcade coin-op machine to rediscover the 80-90s with RetroPiePosted 1 week ago
- Which is the best (open source) 3D printer?Posted 2 weeks ago
- The ESP WiFi Shield: the best value for money and low energy consumptionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Creating a Network of Nodes with LoRa ShieldPosted 4 weeks ago
- Using LoRa shield in Packet ModePosted 1 month ago
- Full Graphic Smart Controller display for 3Drag 3DprinterPosted 1 month ago
- Wi-Lamp, the Open Source Wi-Fi LED lampPosted 2 months ago
- An Android app to manage the GSM Remote ControlPosted 2 months ago
- The LoRa shield: an Open Source Arduino’s long-range communication modulePosted 2 months ago
The MAKERS Revolution
On March 9 in the Acquario Romano we heard testimonies of people, reality and Italian companies that have never stopped believing in innovation.
We like the stories of those who invest in their future without fear and looking to new technologies.
Just as we love the old craftsmen who know how to reinvent traditions. We know that it takes courage to get involved.
World Wide Rome has shown us that there are opportunities to do business.
No time to lose.
We want this event would mark the beginning of something new.
We would like the genius of provocation Makers became a model of development.
Let’s get to work.
” [World Wide Rome]