- Using the GSM/GPRS & GPS Shield: call examplesPosted 3 days ago
- Isn’t it time for Fair Trade Electronics?Posted 5 days ago
- Get in touch with your Things – SoulissPosted 11 days ago
- Facebook counter – How many Likes to your facebook fanpage?Posted 13 days ago
- How to build an Omni Wheels RobotPosted 18 days ago
- A new board for the 3Drag: there’s more than SanguinololuPosted 27 days ago
- Meet the founders! An interview with Circuits.ioPosted 30 days ago
- An ultra customizable LCD Shield for ArduinoPosted 33 days ago
- Join the FabJam! on the 4th of May!Posted 34 days ago
- Kinect for 3D scansPosted 38 days ago
The MAKERS Revolution
On March 9 in the Acquario Romano we heard testimonies of people, reality and Italian companies that have never stopped believing in innovation.
We like the stories of those who invest in their future without fear and looking to new technologies.
Just as we love the old craftsmen who know how to reinvent traditions. We know that it takes courage to get involved.
World Wide Rome has shown us that there are opportunities to do business.
No time to lose.
We want this event would mark the beginning of something new.
We would like the genius of provocation Makers became a model of development.
Let’s get to work.
” [World Wide Rome]