- Welcome OpenWheels the Open Source personal vehicle inspired by the SegwayPosted 12 hours ago
- Global transitions, Fab Labs and Fab Cities: interview with Tomas DiezPosted 3 days ago
- 3Drag K8200: the most amazing Mods and HacksPosted 1 week ago
- UDOO: a Linux/Arduino compatible board on SteroidsPosted 1 week ago
- Rome Maker Faire 2014 Call for makers is out!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Interview with MEG: the Connected, Open Source, DIY GreenhousePosted 2 weeks ago
- Why choose to be Open Source in the Hardware IndustryPosted 3 weeks ago
- Raspberry Pi as an Audio/Media Center: the best Linux distrosPosted 3 weeks ago
- Interact and remotely control Arduino YUN with AjaxPosted 4 weeks ago
- Arduino Yún: the best hacks you will ever seePosted 1 month ago
The MAKERS Revolution
On March 9 in the Acquario Romano we heard testimonies of people, reality and Italian companies that have never stopped believing in innovation.
We like the stories of those who invest in their future without fear and looking to new technologies.
Just as we love the old craftsmen who know how to reinvent traditions. We know that it takes courage to get involved.
World Wide Rome has shown us that there are opportunities to do business.
No time to lose.
We want this event would mark the beginning of something new.
We would like the genius of provocation Makers became a model of development.
Let’s get to work.
” [World Wide Rome]