- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 12 hours ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 3 weeks ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 4 weeks ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 1 month ago
- GuppY: Fishino becomes NanoPosted 1 month ago
- FISHINO becomes MegaPosted 2 months ago
- Discovering OpenSCAD – part 2: advanced functionsPosted 2 months ago
- How to make an OpenSource Vertical PlotterPosted 2 months ago
The MAKERS Revolution
On March 9 in the Acquario Romano we heard testimonies of people, reality and Italian companies that have never stopped believing in innovation.
We like the stories of those who invest in their future without fear and looking to new technologies.
Just as we love the old craftsmen who know how to reinvent traditions. We know that it takes courage to get involved.
World Wide Rome has shown us that there are opportunities to do business.
No time to lose.
We want this event would mark the beginning of something new.
We would like the genius of provocation Makers became a model of development.
Let’s get to work.
” [World Wide Rome]