- Contest 3Drag/K8200Posted 15 hours ago
- Add functions to your Dotklok: Remote ControlPosted 1 week ago
- A useful and simple IO Shield for ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Open Compute Project: open design applied to data centersPosted 2 weeks ago
- A Look into the Open Source Hardware CommunityPosted 3 weeks ago
- Raspberry Pi: giant hacks for a tiny boardPosted 3 weeks ago
- Hack your Valentine with HeartThrobPosted 4 weeks ago
- A new Wi-Fi Shield to connect your Arduino to the InternetPosted 4 weeks ago
- Interview To Gabriella Levine, OSHWA presidentPosted 1 month ago
- LEWE: the biometric wristbandPosted 1 month ago
The MAKERS Revolution
On March 9 in the Acquario Romano we heard testimonies of people, reality and Italian companies that have never stopped believing in innovation.
We like the stories of those who invest in their future without fear and looking to new technologies.
Just as we love the old craftsmen who know how to reinvent traditions. We know that it takes courage to get involved.
World Wide Rome has shown us that there are opportunities to do business.
No time to lose.
We want this event would mark the beginning of something new.
We would like the genius of provocation Makers became a model of development.
Let’s get to work.
” [World Wide Rome]