- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 1 day ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 days ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 days ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 3 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 3 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 4 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 5 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
The Maker Map: Find and Map Maker Resources
Another interesting resource where to map Makers and Maker Spaces around the world.
Plus: it’s fully open source.
The Maker Map is an ongoing open source project which aims to create a global database of maker resources – from workspaces to incubators – which is powered by the maker community and easily searchable on any device.If you would like to help you can start by mapping a resource, joining the project discussion or checking out the map source on github.