- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 1 week ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
The Maker Map: Find and Map Maker Resources
Another interesting resource where to map Makers and Maker Spaces around the world.
Plus: it’s fully open source.
The Maker Map is an ongoing open source project which aims to create a global database of maker resources – from workspaces to incubators – which is powered by the maker community and easily searchable on any device.If you would like to help you can start by mapping a resource, joining the project discussion or checking out the map source on github.