- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 6 days ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 weeks ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 4 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 2 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 3 months ago
The Maker Map: Find and Map Maker Resources
Another interesting resource where to map Makers and Maker Spaces around the world.
Plus: it’s fully open source.
The Maker Map is an ongoing open source project which aims to create a global database of maker resources – from workspaces to incubators – which is powered by the maker community and easily searchable on any device.If you would like to help you can start by mapping a resource, joining the project discussion or checking out the map source on github.