- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 1 day ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 days ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 days ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 3 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 3 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 4 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 5 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
The GPS Cookie is looking for funds on Kickstarter
Experienced electronics developers Richard Haberkern launches his third project on kickstarter: an opensource GPS data logger that fits in a pocket.
Arduino compatible and Open source. This GPS data logger records everywhere it has been. Learn and have some fun!
Easy to use and great way to learn about GPS.
As with all my projects here on Kickstarter, its about learning and getting cool technology into the hands of every backer. Sure, there are plenty of Arduino GPS loggers, geocaching and GPS tracking systems out there but none of them are as complete, current in technology, easy to use and available at such a low cost. I designed the GPS Cookie (and Sandwich) so that you can get started experimenting with this advanced GPS data logger right away.