- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 5 days ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 weeks ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 4 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 2 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 3 months ago
The GPS Cookie is looking for funds on Kickstarter
Experienced electronics developers Richard Haberkern launches his third project on kickstarter: an opensource GPS data logger that fits in a pocket.
Arduino compatible and Open source. This GPS data logger records everywhere it has been. Learn and have some fun!
Easy to use and great way to learn about GPS.
As with all my projects here on Kickstarter, its about learning and getting cool technology into the hands of every backer. Sure, there are plenty of Arduino GPS loggers, geocaching and GPS tracking systems out there but none of them are as complete, current in technology, easy to use and available at such a low cost. I designed the GPS Cookie (and Sandwich) so that you can get started experimenting with this advanced GPS data logger right away.