- WyoLum announces Innovation Grant 2013Posted 8 hours ago
- Light up your XMAS from your SmartphonePosted 1 day ago
- Chat with Dave Hakkens: that’s why Phonebloks it’s about Co-Design and OpenSourcePosted 1 week ago
- The Story behind Atadiat: bringing Open Source Hardware to SyriaPosted 2 weeks ago
- A four channel (I/O) RN-42 Bluetooth interface controlled by an Android appPosted 2 weeks ago
- Press a button and Send a Tweet thanks to Arduino YÚNPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Low-Fi Arduino Powered Vertical PlotterPosted 4 weeks ago
- Focus on Arduino YÚN: a board for all, that makes life easierPosted 4 weeks ago
- How to design and 3D print a Case for an electronic boardPosted 1 month ago
- Rome crowns Massimo Emperor of MakersPosted 2 months ago
The Geneva Inventions Expo awaits your ideas!
Geneva’s International Exhibition of Invention is the most important global event of its kind since more than forty years. It actually represents a unique opportunity for inventors around the world to sumbit ideas.
Participation is open to companies and industrial enterprises as well as research organizations and governments. Private inventors can also join and it’s a great chance to spread ideas in a constantly evolving market with no more boundaries.
The event is held from 10th to 14th of April 2013 under the patronage of the Swiss Confederation, the city of Geneva and the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO).
Despite we’re not really inline with WIPO policies - as we promote open source – this represents a great opportunity for makers and companies and we wanted to inform our community
An International Jury, consisting of over 82 qualified members, will examine all exposed invention during the days of the event, in order to assign the official awards. The jury awarded Grand Prix, stands out for importance but also a people’s choice Oscar for the best invention is awarded each year from visitors and enthusiasts.