- An intelligent XMAS Lamp to Light up your Christmas!Posted 4 days ago
- What is new in Raspberry Pi B+Posted 1 week ago
- Using Aurel RFTide along with Arduino: the RFTide ShieldPosted 4 weeks ago
- Pixy camera: detect the colour of the objects and track their positionPosted 1 month ago
- Creating small mesh networks with Aurel RFTidePosted 1 month ago
- Turn your Raspberry PI in an Oscilloscope with BitScopePosted 1 month ago
- Let’s discover Aurel RFTidePosted 2 months ago
- Powering Arduino with Batteries thanks to a Battery ShieldPosted 2 months ago
- Here are the Winners from the 3Drag 3d printing contestPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi and the Camera Pi module: face recognition tutorialPosted 2 months ago
The Geneva Inventions Expo awaits your ideas!
Geneva’s International Exhibition of Invention is the most important global event of its kind since more than forty years. It actually represents a unique opportunity for inventors around the world to sumbit ideas.
Participation is open to companies and industrial enterprises as well as research organizations and governments. Private inventors can also join and it’s a great chance to spread ideas in a constantly evolving market with no more boundaries.
The event is held from 10th to 14th of April 2013 under the patronage of the Swiss Confederation, the city of Geneva and the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO).
Despite we’re not really inline with WIPO policies – as we promote open source – this represents a great opportunity for makers and companies and we wanted to inform our community
An International Jury, consisting of over 82 qualified members, will examine all exposed invention during the days of the event, in order to assign the official awards. The jury awarded Grand Prix, stands out for importance but also a people’s choice Oscar for the best invention is awarded each year from visitors and enthusiasts.