- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 5 days ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 1 month ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 1 month ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 1 month ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 month ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 1 month ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 month ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
The Geneva Inventions Expo awaits your ideas!
Geneva’s International Exhibition of Invention is the most important global event of its kind since more than forty years. It actually represents a unique opportunity for inventors around the world to sumbit ideas.
Participation is open to companies and industrial enterprises as well as research organizations and governments. Private inventors can also join and it’s a great chance to spread ideas in a constantly evolving market with no more boundaries.
The event is held from 10th to 14th of April 2013 under the patronage of the Swiss Confederation, the city of Geneva and the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO).
Despite we’re not really inline with WIPO policies – as we promote open source :) – this represents a great opportunity for makers and companies and we wanted to inform our community
An International Jury, consisting of over 82 qualified members, will examine all exposed invention during the days of the event, in order to assign the official awards. The jury awarded Grand Prix, stands out for importance but also a people’s choice Oscar for the best invention is awarded each year from visitors and enthusiasts.