- 3Drag K8200: the most amazing Mods and HacksPosted 4 days ago
- UDOO: a Linux/Arduino compatible board on SteroidsPosted 5 days ago
- Rome Maker Faire 2014 Call for makers is out!Posted 1 week ago
- Interview with MEG: the Connected, Open Source, DIY GreenhousePosted 2 weeks ago
- Why choose to be Open Source in the Hardware IndustryPosted 2 weeks ago
- Raspberry Pi as an Audio/Media Center: the best Linux distrosPosted 3 weeks ago
- Interact and remotely control Arduino YUN with AjaxPosted 4 weeks ago
- Arduino Yún: the best hacks you will ever seePosted 4 weeks ago
- Saving Bees in Open Source: Interview to Tristan Copley Smith and Open Source Beehives projectPosted 1 month ago
- Using REST with Arduino YunPosted 1 month ago
The Geneva Inventions Expo awaits your ideas!
Geneva’s International Exhibition of Invention is the most important global event of its kind since more than forty years. It actually represents a unique opportunity for inventors around the world to sumbit ideas.
Participation is open to companies and industrial enterprises as well as research organizations and governments. Private inventors can also join and it’s a great chance to spread ideas in a constantly evolving market with no more boundaries.
The event is held from 10th to 14th of April 2013 under the patronage of the Swiss Confederation, the city of Geneva and the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO).
Despite we’re not really inline with WIPO policies - as we promote open source – this represents a great opportunity for makers and companies and we wanted to inform our community
An International Jury, consisting of over 82 qualified members, will examine all exposed invention during the days of the event, in order to assign the official awards. The jury awarded Grand Prix, stands out for importance but also a people’s choice Oscar for the best invention is awarded each year from visitors and enthusiasts.