- BananaPi, the latest software updatesPosted 6 days ago
- Embedded MP3 Player & Recorder: The firmwarePosted 2 weeks ago
- Embedded MP3 Player & Recorder: How it worksPosted 3 weeks ago
- Syringe Heater for 3Drag chocolate printerPosted 4 weeks ago
- Arietta G25 – The latest Embedded Linux BoardPosted 1 month ago
- Learning how to use the RandA BoardPosted 1 month ago
- Assembling the Choco 3Drag Printing SyringePosted 1 month ago
- Top 5 Wireless Ways to Communicate with your ControllerPosted 2 months ago
- The Open Source Snow Plow Robot: discovering the FirmwarePosted 2 months ago
- 32,000 Open Source Hardware Designs available on Upverter!Posted 2 months ago
The Geneva Inventions Expo awaits your ideas!
Geneva’s International Exhibition of Invention is the most important global event of its kind since more than forty years. It actually represents a unique opportunity for inventors around the world to sumbit ideas.
Participation is open to companies and industrial enterprises as well as research organizations and governments. Private inventors can also join and it’s a great chance to spread ideas in a constantly evolving market with no more boundaries.
The event is held from 10th to 14th of April 2013 under the patronage of the Swiss Confederation, the city of Geneva and the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO).
Despite we’re not really inline with WIPO policies – as we promote open source – this represents a great opportunity for makers and companies and we wanted to inform our community
An International Jury, consisting of over 82 qualified members, will examine all exposed invention during the days of the event, in order to assign the official awards. The jury awarded Grand Prix, stands out for importance but also a people’s choice Oscar for the best invention is awarded each year from visitors and enthusiasts.