- An ARDUINO based JPEG Camera with IR and PIRPosted 6 days ago
- The 3DRAG CHOCO (Chocolate 3d printer) Cooling system explainedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Ways to Conserve Energy at HomePosted 4 weeks ago
- 3Dprint your halloween special with 3DragPosted 1 month ago
- Back To The Future – Build your Flux capacitorPosted 1 month ago
- Discovering the Open Source Ethernet BroadcasterPosted 2 months ago
- The OPEN MOTOR CONTROL: an open source motor controller for everyonePosted 2 months ago
- RandA PhotoSharing: Are you a Maker?Posted 2 months ago
- GestIC Meets Raspberry Pi: gesture recognition with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Gestic Meets Arduino: gesture recognition with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
The Geneva Inventions Expo awaits your ideas!
Geneva’s International Exhibition of Invention is the most important global event of its kind since more than forty years. It actually represents a unique opportunity for inventors around the world to sumbit ideas.
Participation is open to companies and industrial enterprises as well as research organizations and governments. Private inventors can also join and it’s a great chance to spread ideas in a constantly evolving market with no more boundaries.
The event is held from 10th to 14th of April 2013 under the patronage of the Swiss Confederation, the city of Geneva and the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO).
Despite we’re not really inline with WIPO policies – as we promote open source – this represents a great opportunity for makers and companies and we wanted to inform our community
An International Jury, consisting of over 82 qualified members, will examine all exposed invention during the days of the event, in order to assign the official awards. The jury awarded Grand Prix, stands out for importance but also a people’s choice Oscar for the best invention is awarded each year from visitors and enthusiasts.