- Buiding an arcade coin-op machine to rediscover the 80-90s with RetroPiePosted 16 hours ago
- Which is the best (open source) 3D printer?Posted 4 days ago
- The ESP WiFi Shield: the best value for money and low energy consumptionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Creating a Network of Nodes with LoRa ShieldPosted 3 weeks ago
- Using LoRa shield in Packet ModePosted 4 weeks ago
- Full Graphic Smart Controller display for 3Drag 3DprinterPosted 1 month ago
- Wi-Lamp, the Open Source Wi-Fi LED lampPosted 1 month ago
- An Android app to manage the GSM Remote ControlPosted 2 months ago
- The LoRa shield: an Open Source Arduino’s long-range communication modulePosted 2 months ago
- The soul of the open source automatic bartender: the DRINK MAKER softwarePosted 2 months ago
The Geneva Inventions Expo awaits your ideas!
Geneva’s International Exhibition of Invention is the most important global event of its kind since more than forty years. It actually represents a unique opportunity for inventors around the world to sumbit ideas.
Participation is open to companies and industrial enterprises as well as research organizations and governments. Private inventors can also join and it’s a great chance to spread ideas in a constantly evolving market with no more boundaries.
The event is held from 10th to 14th of April 2013 under the patronage of the Swiss Confederation, the city of Geneva and the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO).
Despite we’re not really inline with WIPO policies – as we promote open source 🙂 – this represents a great opportunity for makers and companies and we wanted to inform our community
An International Jury, consisting of over 82 qualified members, will examine all exposed invention during the days of the event, in order to assign the official awards. The jury awarded Grand Prix, stands out for importance but also a people’s choice Oscar for the best invention is awarded each year from visitors and enthusiasts.