- Top 5 Wireless Ways to Communicate with your ControllerPosted 2 days ago
- The Open Source Snow Plow Robot: discovering the FirmwarePosted 2 weeks ago
- 32,000 Open Source Hardware Designs available on Upverter!Posted 2 weeks ago
- RandA: Merging Raspberry Pi and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- PCB Recycling: The Core of Your Electronics Is More Valuable Than You ThinkPosted 1 month ago
- Most Exciting Products and Open Source Highlights at CES 2015Posted 1 month ago
- Embedded MP3 Player & RecorderPosted 1 month ago
- Welcome to the Arduino MRF24J40 Wireless ShieldPosted 1 month ago
- Top Ten most exciting news in Open Hardware in 2014Posted 2 months ago
- A simple 1 Channel remote control Receiver at 433,92 MHzPosted 2 months ago
The Geneva Inventions Expo awaits your ideas!
Geneva’s International Exhibition of Invention is the most important global event of its kind since more than forty years. It actually represents a unique opportunity for inventors around the world to sumbit ideas.
Participation is open to companies and industrial enterprises as well as research organizations and governments. Private inventors can also join and it’s a great chance to spread ideas in a constantly evolving market with no more boundaries.
The event is held from 10th to 14th of April 2013 under the patronage of the Swiss Confederation, the city of Geneva and the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO).
Despite we’re not really inline with WIPO policies – as we promote open source – this represents a great opportunity for makers and companies and we wanted to inform our community
An International Jury, consisting of over 82 qualified members, will examine all exposed invention during the days of the event, in order to assign the official awards. The jury awarded Grand Prix, stands out for importance but also a people’s choice Oscar for the best invention is awarded each year from visitors and enthusiasts.