- Isn’t it time for Fair Trade Electronics?Posted 16 hours ago
- Get in touch with your Things – SoulissPosted 7 days ago
- Facebook counter – How many Likes to your facebook fanpage?Posted 9 days ago
- How to build an Omni Wheels RobotPosted 14 days ago
- A new board for the 3Drag: there’s more than SanguinololuPosted 23 days ago
- Meet the founders! An interview with Circuits.ioPosted 26 days ago
- An ultra customizable LCD Shield for ArduinoPosted 29 days ago
- Join the FabJam! on the 4th of May!Posted 30 days ago
- Kinect for 3D scansPosted 34 days ago
- A Bluetooth RN-42 Demoboard for experimentationPosted 36 days ago
The Geneva Inventions Expo awaits your ideas!
Geneva’s International Exhibition of Invention is the most important global event of its kind since more than forty years. It actually represents a unique opportunity for inventors around the world to sumbit ideas.
Participation is open to companies and industrial enterprises as well as research organizations and governments. Private inventors can also join and it’s a great chance to spread ideas in a constantly evolving market with no more boundaries.
The event is held from 10th to 14th of April 2013 under the patronage of the Swiss Confederation, the city of Geneva and the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO).
Despite we’re not really inline with WIPO policies - as we promote open source – this represents a great opportunity for makers and companies and we wanted to inform our community
An International Jury, consisting of over 82 qualified members, will examine all exposed invention during the days of the event, in order to assign the official awards. The jury awarded Grand Prix, stands out for importance but also a people’s choice Oscar for the best invention is awarded each year from visitors and enthusiasts.