- A Robotic lawn mower powered by Solar Energy with an Arduino heartPosted 15 hours ago
- Exclusive interview: Pete Lomas, co-founder of Raspberry Pi on Mission, Openness, CommunitiesPosted 4 days ago
- The perfect Remote, Programmable, Controller for interactive LED stripsPosted 2 weeks ago
- 3Drag contest relaunchedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Print flex filaments with 3Drag/K8200Posted 3 weeks ago
- Interview to Open TronsPosted 3 weeks ago
- An Easy and Customizable Arduino powered Weather Station connected with XivelyPosted 4 weeks ago
- Internet Radio with Raspberry PiPosted 1 month ago
- A Great I/O expansion Shield for RaspberryPi based on I2CPosted 1 month ago
- Interview to Fa)(a 3d, the first Open Source 3d Printer using a magnetic levitation systemPosted 2 months ago
The Geneva Inventions Expo awaits your ideas!
Geneva’s International Exhibition of Invention is the most important global event of its kind since more than forty years. It actually represents a unique opportunity for inventors around the world to sumbit ideas.
Participation is open to companies and industrial enterprises as well as research organizations and governments. Private inventors can also join and it’s a great chance to spread ideas in a constantly evolving market with no more boundaries.
The event is held from 10th to 14th of April 2013 under the patronage of the Swiss Confederation, the city of Geneva and the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO).
Despite we’re not really inline with WIPO policies - as we promote open source – this represents a great opportunity for makers and companies and we wanted to inform our community
An International Jury, consisting of over 82 qualified members, will examine all exposed invention during the days of the event, in order to assign the official awards. The jury awarded Grand Prix, stands out for importance but also a people’s choice Oscar for the best invention is awarded each year from visitors and enthusiasts.