- Raspberry Pi and the Camera Pi module: face recognition tutorialPosted 11 hours ago
- 3Drag is now printing with Chocolate!Posted 5 days ago
- Computer Vision with Raspberry Pi and the Camera Pi modulePosted 2 weeks ago
- Are you ready for the Future? Meet RandA at Maker Faire RomePosted 4 weeks ago
- Extending the Deadline for the 3D Contest- apply until 10/20Posted 4 weeks ago
- Obrary, on a challenge: marketing Open Design (or Open Source Hardware)Posted 1 month ago
- We’re at World Maker Faire this Weekend!Posted 1 month ago
- MatterMachine is the Third Industrial Revolution, customized for youPosted 1 month ago
- TiDiGino: remote control based on Arduino increases the performancePosted 2 months ago
- Camera Pi – How Raspberry Pi can seePosted 2 months ago
The Geneva Inventions Expo awaits your ideas!
Geneva’s International Exhibition of Invention is the most important global event of its kind since more than forty years. It actually represents a unique opportunity for inventors around the world to sumbit ideas.
Participation is open to companies and industrial enterprises as well as research organizations and governments. Private inventors can also join and it’s a great chance to spread ideas in a constantly evolving market with no more boundaries.
The event is held from 10th to 14th of April 2013 under the patronage of the Swiss Confederation, the city of Geneva and the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO).
Despite we’re not really inline with WIPO policies – as we promote open source – this represents a great opportunity for makers and companies and we wanted to inform our community
An International Jury, consisting of over 82 qualified members, will examine all exposed invention during the days of the event, in order to assign the official awards. The jury awarded Grand Prix, stands out for importance but also a people’s choice Oscar for the best invention is awarded each year from visitors and enthusiasts.