- We’re at World Maker Faire this Weekend!Posted 12 hours ago
- MatterMachine is the Third Industrial Revolution, customized for youPosted 3 days ago
- TiDiGino: remote control based on Arduino increases the performancePosted 1 week ago
- Camera Pi – How Raspberry Pi can seePosted 2 weeks ago
- Arduino as a programmable logic controller (PLC)Posted 3 weeks ago
- Red Pitaya: the opensource electronic laboratoryPosted 1 month ago
- A Robotic lawn mower powered by Solar Energy with an Arduino heartPosted 2 months ago
- Exclusive interview: Pete Lomas, co-founder of Raspberry Pi on Mission, Openness, CommunitiesPosted 2 months ago
- The perfect Remote, Programmable, Controller for interactive LED stripsPosted 2 months ago
- 3D contest relaunchedPosted 2 months ago
The Geneva Inventions Expo awaits your ideas!
Geneva’s International Exhibition of Invention is the most important global event of its kind since more than forty years. It actually represents a unique opportunity for inventors around the world to sumbit ideas.
Participation is open to companies and industrial enterprises as well as research organizations and governments. Private inventors can also join and it’s a great chance to spread ideas in a constantly evolving market with no more boundaries.
The event is held from 10th to 14th of April 2013 under the patronage of the Swiss Confederation, the city of Geneva and the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO).
Despite we’re not really inline with WIPO policies – as we promote open source – this represents a great opportunity for makers and companies and we wanted to inform our community
An International Jury, consisting of over 82 qualified members, will examine all exposed invention during the days of the event, in order to assign the official awards. The jury awarded Grand Prix, stands out for importance but also a people’s choice Oscar for the best invention is awarded each year from visitors and enthusiasts.