- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 2 weeks ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
- GuppY: Fishino becomes NanoPosted 3 months ago
The first Barcelona Mini Maker Faire was Great!
Barcelona held its first mini maker faire June 29 and by all accounts the event was a hit.
“Wow,” said event co-organizer Ian Collingwood. “We had an incredible turnout of visitors and some really inspiring makers showing really cool stuff. We were all of us walking around on a high the whole day. Big smiles on our faces and a recognition that all the stress and hard work getting the show together in just five months was worth it.”