- Save your Skin with this Open Source UV Index DetectorPosted 2 days ago
- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 4 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 2 months ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
The first Barcelona Mini Maker Faire was Great!
Barcelona held its first mini maker faire June 29 and by all accounts the event was a hit.
“Wow,” said event co-organizer Ian Collingwood. “We had an incredible turnout of visitors and some really inspiring makers showing really cool stuff. We were all of us walking around on a high the whole day. Big smiles on our faces and a recognition that all the stress and hard work getting the show together in just five months was worth it.”