- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 1 week ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 3 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 4 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 months ago
131 projects with Arduino & Genuino MKR1000
Arduino/Genuino MKR1000 has been designed to offers a practical and cost effective solution for makers seeking to add Wi-Fi connectivity to their projects with minimal previous experience in networking. The board is so young but 131...
- Posted 1 year ago
Equipping Arduino with a powerful Web server thanks to the Wi-Fi Shield
We’ll show you today how to use the WiFi shield and its libraries to turn Arduino into a Web Server; in addition, we are going to use the I/O Expander shield to provide more input and outputs to...
- Posted 2 years ago
A new Wi-Fi Shield to connect your Arduino to the Internet
Since now on, it will be easy to provide your Arduino with Internet connectivity by using this shield. The shield sports a TCP/IP stack manager, in order to free up the Arduino from some basic tasks. It’s...
- Posted 3 years ago