- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 5 days ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 weeks ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 4 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 2 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
The Smart Citizen Kit: Crowdsourced Environmental Monitoring (on Kickstarter)
We are not asking you to eliminate your carbon footprint, nor attempting to turn you into a climate change crusader, nor claiming that the end of the world was triggered by you not recycling that can of soda...
- Posted 3 years ago
How to make a weather station with Arduino
There are many shields available almost for every application. Today we want to show you how to use your Arduino as a wheater station which can be improved, unlike commercial products that cannot be expanded or...
- Posted 4 years ago
How to connect a weather station WS2355 (or WS2300) to Weather Underground with Arduino
There are several softwares that enable the publication of the weather data of a professional weather station, but they all work on PC, so we should connect the weather station to a computer and leave it...
- Posted 5 years ago