- An Open Source 4W Guitar AmplifierPosted 3 days ago
- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 2 weeks ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 3 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 1 month ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 2 months ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 2 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 3 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
The First Desktop Waterjet Cutter by WAZER, 500% funded in 2 days on Kickstarter
Amazing product and 500% funded in only two days, here is Wazer, the first desktop waterjet cutter, that will be also open sourced (the hardware part at least): WAZER is the first waterjet cutter that can fit...
- Posted 4 months ago
Hydro: The First Low Cost Waterjet Cutter for less than $5K
Waterjet cutters are generally huge machines, with equally large price tags. But what if there was a hobbyist level waterjet cutter that was actually affordable? Well, for their Senior Design Project at the University of Pennsylvania, Adam...
- Posted 2 years ago
Finally a Low-Cost Waterjet (but closed source)
Finally someone seems to be near to deliver a Low-Cost Waterjet for the masses. Still no mention on openness unfortunately. Here’s the complete writeup on Hack a Day. Objective: My team of five decided to create the first...
- Posted 3 years ago