- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 14 hours ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 4 days ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 5 days ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
- Drone – The latest Intel investmentPosted 2 weeks ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the HardwarePosted 2 weeks ago
- Desktop Metal, a 3D-printing with metal, coming soon!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Chinese factory replaces 90% of human workers with robots.Posted 2 weeks ago
- We’ll never seen better before!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Kitnic.it – share and build Open Source Electronics ProjectsPosted 2 weeks ago
The First Desktop Waterjet Cutter by WAZER, 500% funded in 2 days on Kickstarter
Amazing product and 500% funded in only two days, here is Wazer, the first desktop waterjet cutter, that will be also open sourced (the hardware part at least): WAZER is the first waterjet cutter that can fit...
- Posted 5 months ago
Hydro: The First Low Cost Waterjet Cutter for less than $5K
Waterjet cutters are generally huge machines, with equally large price tags. But what if there was a hobbyist level waterjet cutter that was actually affordable? Well, for their Senior Design Project at the University of Pennsylvania, Adam...
- Posted 2 years ago
Finally a Low-Cost Waterjet (but closed source)
Finally someone seems to be near to deliver a Low-Cost Waterjet for the masses. Still no mention on openness unfortunately. Here’s the complete writeup on Hack a Day. Objective: My team of five decided to create the first...
- Posted 3 years ago