- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 5 days ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
Unicef Innovation Fund: 60 startups will get funding to help children thanks to Open Source
United Nations will fund 60 startups to create open source technologies to improve the lives of children in developing countries. Each will receive, if using open source and could show a working prototype, around $50,000. The investment...
- Posted 10 months ago
Open Source Powered Spark Labs Raises $4.9M in Capital
Another encouraging news as Spark – which distributes its designs under an Open Source Hardware License – raised a substantial fund: A San Francisco startup called Spark Labs Inc. (also known as Spark.io or Spark) has raised $4.2 million...
- Posted 2 years ago
Accelerate Innovation in the Country of Hardware Design: Industrio Ventures
As you may know already, hardware incubators and accelerators are growing in numbers almost worldwide, in line with a growing interest in the hardware business. The value provided by Hardware accelerators and incubators can be hardly underestimated:...
- Posted 3 years ago