- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 4 days ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 weeks ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 4 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 2 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
Unicef Innovation Fund: 60 startups will get funding to help children thanks to Open Source
United Nations will fund 60 startups to create open source technologies to improve the lives of children in developing countries. Each will receive, if using open source and could show a working prototype, around $50,000. The investment...
- Posted 9 months ago
Open Source Powered Spark Labs Raises $4.9M in Capital
Another encouraging news as Spark – which distributes its designs under an Open Source Hardware License – raised a substantial fund: A San Francisco startup called Spark Labs Inc. (also known as Spark.io or Spark) has raised $4.2 million...
- Posted 2 years ago
Accelerate Innovation in the Country of Hardware Design: Industrio Ventures
As you may know already, hardware incubators and accelerators are growing in numbers almost worldwide, in line with a growing interest in the hardware business. The value provided by Hardware accelerators and incubators can be hardly underestimated:...
- Posted 3 years ago