- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 2 days ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 4 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 1 month ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 month ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 1 month ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 month ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
A cargo-carrying robot to follow in your footsteps
A new “startup” called Piaggio Fast Forward (by Piaggio, the Italian company that makes Vespa scooters) developed a personal “cargo robot” called the Gita. Gita looks like a carbon fiber take on the exercise ball with tires in...
- Posted 2 months ago
Italian Open Source Car OsVehicle featured on BusinessWeek – VIDEO
Italian Open Source Vehicle Tabby got showcased on Businessweek earlier this month. Remember there’s an upcoming interview with the guys! Tabby is the car that can be assembled by customers intheir own garage, in less than one...
- Posted 3 years ago