- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 4 hours ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 day ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 2 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 3 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 6 days ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
- Drone – The latest Intel investmentPosted 2 weeks ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the HardwarePosted 2 weeks ago
- Desktop Metal, a 3D-printing with metal, coming soon!Posted 2 weeks ago
An opensource, intelligent Ambient Light for your TV
Truly, truly, truly beautiful project that, indeed got funding on kickstarter. Sometimes people are geniuses. What is AmbliLED HD? AmbiLED HD is the first high resolution ambient light conversation kit for computer monitors. We started out designing...
- Posted 2 years ago
How to make your TV a touchscreen
Cool hack! Would be super nice to know more. Tablets and smartphones have made touchscreens the norm for many exploring the internet and controlling devices. But could it work on a really big screen the size of...
- Posted 3 years ago