- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 3 days ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 2 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 2 months ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 2 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 2 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 3 months ago
Phoenard – the easy Arduino compatible programmable controller board
Phoenard is a programmable controller and development board with full Arduino programming support. Use the Phoenard to control robots, machines, lights, wearables and more, making use of the onboard wireless communication (GSM, WiFi, Bluetooth) and motion sensors....
- Posted 2 months ago
How to make your TV a touchscreen
Cool hack! Would be super nice to know more. Tablets and smartphones have made touchscreens the norm for many exploring the internet and controlling devices. But could it work on a really big screen the size of...
- Posted 3 years ago