- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 17 hours ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 4 weeks ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 1 month ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
Phoenard – the easy Arduino compatible programmable controller board
Phoenard is a programmable controller and development board with full Arduino programming support. Use the Phoenard to control robots, machines, lights, wearables and more, making use of the onboard wireless communication (GSM, WiFi, Bluetooth) and motion sensors....
- Posted 23 hours ago
How to make your TV a touchscreen
Cool hack! Would be super nice to know more. Tablets and smartphones have made touchscreens the norm for many exploring the internet and controlling devices. But could it work on a really big screen the size of...
- Posted 3 years ago