- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 4 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 4 weeks ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 4 weeks ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 4 weeks ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 month ago
Phoenard – the easy Arduino compatible programmable controller board
Phoenard is a programmable controller and development board with full Arduino programming support. Use the Phoenard to control robots, machines, lights, wearables and more, making use of the onboard wireless communication (GSM, WiFi, Bluetooth) and motion sensors....
- Posted 4 months ago
How to make your TV a touchscreen
Cool hack! Would be super nice to know more. Tablets and smartphones have made touchscreens the norm for many exploring the internet and controlling devices. But could it work on a really big screen the size of...
- Posted 3 years ago