- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 5 days ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 3 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 4 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 months ago
How to design and 3D print a Case for an electronic board
As you probably know if you have one, the overall printing quality of the 3Drag printer is very well suited for the creation of useful items: this time we have created a container for the autonomous printing...
- Posted 3 years ago
Autodesk acquires Tinkercad
In case you lost it, Autodesk announced they’ve signed a deal to acquire Tinkercad and revive the popular web-based 3D design tool and its growing community of makers and educators. via MAKE | Tinkercad is Back! Autodesk...
- Posted 4 years ago