- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 days ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 5 days ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 5 days ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 6 days ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 6 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 week ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 week ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 week ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 2 weeks ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 2 weeks ago
How to design and 3D print a Case for an electronic board
As you probably know if you have one, the overall printing quality of the 3Drag printer is very well suited for the creation of useful items: this time we have created a container for the autonomous printing...
- Posted 3 years ago
Autodesk acquires Tinkercad
In case you lost it, Autodesk announced they’ve signed a deal to acquire Tinkercad and revive the popular web-based 3D design tool and its growing community of makers and educators. via MAKE | Tinkercad is Back! Autodesk...
- Posted 4 years ago