- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 1 week ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 1 month ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
Robo makes 3D printing cheaper and easier
Robo hopes to straighten out some of the technical issues and continues to make strides towards affordable, but also smart and easy-to-use 3D printing technology and supporting accessories: “simplifying the path to every print.” They launched a previously...
- Posted 2 months ago
Discovering OpenSCAD – part 2: advanced functions
Here we complete the overview of the free 3D modeling and editing software by creating modular models that can be assembled together. OpenSCAD is a free 3D modeling software whose strength is the capability of creating more...
- Posted 5 months ago
Discovering OpenSCAD – part 1: basic functions
Who prints 3D objects needs a 3D modeling and editing software to create and edit files; a good example is OpenSCAD, that is also a nice resource to modify and process most of Thingiverse files. With “3D modeling” we mean the design of a three-dimensional shape, the...
- Posted 6 months ago
3Dprint your halloween special with 3Drag
The night of the witches is coming: we need thus to gear up with a suitable decoration, so to create an atmosphere worthy of this celebration. For this circumstance there are many suggestions on the Internet,...
- Posted 1 year ago
Open source science equipment can make the difference? University of Michigan says…
Science can be expensive. But making customized scientific equipment doesn’t have to be. Researchers at Michigan Technological University have compiled economic data on the effectiveness of open source hardware in the laboratory—and the process looks promising. The...
- Posted 1 year ago
Marcel Duchamp, Chess Set is now Available in Open Source
As reported by Boing Boing here: Marcel Duchamp’s rare chess-set has been recreated as freely downloadable 3D print-files on Thingiverse, where the community is actively remixing them. This chess set is now being remixed and reinterpreted by...
- Posted 2 years ago
3Drag printable parts are on Thingiverse
An amazing user of our super amazing 3Dprinter 3Drag (See it here http://www.open-electronics.org/3drag-3d-printer/) put togheter all the 3dprintable parts on a Thingiverse set! See > K8200/3Drag printer by xmosh – Thingiverse. (Note that K8200 is the alternatie name...
- Posted 3 years ago